If you are a reporter or photographer from a print or social media source and you wish to request an interview with any of our Village Commitee members or supporters, please contact our Media and Communications coordinator. Please specify what the request is for and whether you prefer to conduct the interview in English or French, and we will get you in contact with the most appropriate person as soon as possible.
The Village/Le village Logo:
To download the Village logo for a news story or on promotional materials for a partnering event, please use the links provided below or contact our Media and Communications coordinator for one of the following files:
- EPS files are the preferred file format for the Village logo. JPGs should only be used if the user cannot open an EPS file.
- The Village logo must never be stretched or squashed out of proportion.
- The purple Village logo should never be placed on a black/purple/dark background. Use the white version instead.
- The white Village logo should never be placed on a white/light background. Use the purple version instead.
- Amongst several other logos, the Village logo should be given adequate space between it and other logos.
- If a text-only credit is to be given instead of use of the logo, the preferred font choice for the Village name is Helvetica/Helvetica Neue, all in lowercase.